View Single Post
Old 01-18-2010, 08:36 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
TakingCharge999
A jug fills drop by drop

Angry OT- you've got to be kidding me...

Things have been running more or less smoothly in my new apartment... lots of stuff to repair, clean, etc but I was feeling more at ease. No noise during the weekend nights so I've been able to sleep better.

With bf I have put some boundaries and they have worked out. We are sharing half of the rent. I am cleaning and sending to the trash anything I don't LOVE or NEED. Also I have lost tons of weight so most of my clothes don't fit anymore.. perfect excuse to go shopping..

During the weekend I was in a good mood.. until Friday night...

No one had given me the... small news that just next to the complex there is a PARTY SALON... well yesterday I got soooooooo angry listening to their SUPERLOUD music from 4 to 10 pm. If it was more or less standard music well.. but its a genre I totally dislike and gives me headaches ...

So now I am at work and its like "great, finally some silence"

Its ridiculous its here where I finally relax.

I'm sooooooooooooo angry and frustrated..... I put some earplugs on... helped, but not so much...

I think WTF I will do to avoid being in my apartment during the weekends for the next year Why the hell can't one be in peace?????? WHY?????? WHY?

Maybe I end up sleeping at work. I need to study as well so perhaps I come here and bring my sleeping bag. No noise. More concentration. And someday if I study enough I will be able to live in some country where they know the meaning of RESPECT...

Sorry for my rant.... I'm sooooooooooo frustrated nothing can be done AT ALL and I can't do anything else but leave the place...