View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 12:43 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Foamy125

hey... i'm surprised i'm here

I don't even know how to start this... I never join forums... let alone forums like this... Well here I go.
I'm 16 and I've been dealing with ALOT of crap lately. Some of it probably had to do with the pot and **** I was doing, and i recently realized that, so I stopped that crap a few weeks ago, very reluctantly i must admit.
Past that I don't know how i can summarize it into a short couple hundred word post. Therapists and psychiatrists have been going back and forth on diagnoses. First i was bipoar, next i was ADHD, i was put on adderall, then strattera, both of which had extremely bad reactions(strattera made me not sleep for a good 5 or 6 days, saw some weird stuff cause of that). Now I'm a perfectionist with OCD and social anxiety. before all this i don't think i was this messed up... but then again that FEELS like it was forever ago, even though it was only a few months.
So that's me... hopeing to get something out of this... probably a horrible introduction... oh look at that... the psychologist would probably tell you that's my social anxiety...