View Single Post
Old 01-17-2010, 02:01 AM
  # 21 (permalink)  
daphne

Originally Posted by Stayinfree View Post
Once...a long while ago...you were a newborn baby...and absolutely PERFECT.....you are still that perfect human being. Yes we make mistakes, yes we've had a sh*t life..but ..THAT is why were are here..to learn, develop and grow.

This is the way I look on life and I share it only to answer your question.

In the very centre of me..there is my soul...just like a newborn baby. My body is the vehicle that gets me around...some have scooters...some have mercedes .....no matter...just a vehicle.

This body also has a mind which uses free will and leads my soul to learn what it has come here to do...to learn the lessons it decided it needed to learn before I was born..but this mind / body also has a personality...which adds to the struggle....You, Daphne, have a perfect soul...just like each and every one of us...that's how you can start to love yourself xx
This post made me cry ,really cry
The thought of me as a perfect newborn and the things I have done to myself , the things that happened as a child/teenager
I am miles away from that perfect new born and the shame of it all is kills me so I lock it all away
even on this annonymous board to disclose what I have done and what happened in my past would be wrong