View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 06:03 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
kellybell

Unhappy Please someone help me

I need someone to give me an answer if I will ever feel better agian!!! I was doing oxycotin 80's and heroin for about a year and I didnt want to anymore so I went to a dr. who prescribed me suboxone I took suboxone for about two weeks and slowly tapered off. Then about 5 days after my last dose of suboxone I started having bad withdrawls, like my legs kicking sweats and chills and stomach problems. I didn't want to go back to heroin or OC so i tryed taking vicoden just like 1 750 to see if that helped it did at first but now my anxiety is threw the roof my heart is pouding my legs are kicking and i cannot sleep. I don't want to be on anything I just want to be clean, I cannot afford the suboxone dr. he only takes cash and I just don't want to feel like this anymore. I cannot function and I really just can't take this anymore. How long am I going to feel this bad?? What is happening to me? Why can't I just not take anything and be normal?? PLEASE SOMEONE GIVE ME SOME HOPE because right now I don't know if I can go on anymore!!