Old 01-14-2010, 02:26 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  
Untoxicated
Eating protein and life.

Originally Posted by anvilhead View Post
I didn't try to control my drinking.

didn't this thread START with you saying that you took up the suggestion in UTI and tried drinking again to see if you COULD control it, ie not go off the deep end?
Quit the opposite, I tried drinking again with the intention of getting sheetfaced but with the knowledge of the aforementioned.

is there any OTHER rationale to buying a twelver and ONLY drinking 10 in a sitting and therefore pronouncing NO PROBLEM?
Sure, to change my mood. By the way, who pronounced "NO PROBLEM." From where I'm sitting, it's only you.

i really hope you DO NOT have a problem with drinking. i hope maybe it was just a momentary blip, maybe just something that eased the pain for a bit, but now that you are aware you can move forward and not be further hampered by the effects of alcohol.
That's just it, don't most alcoholics have a crazy desire to not want to be an alcoholic because they love drinking so much? I don't give a sheet about being alcoholic and I'll sing it from the hilltops if that's what it takes, I'd just like to know what my deal is.