View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 10:17 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
ghostgirl

oh wow... i can sooo relate! i haven't quite put had two weeks sober, but there was a time when i had nine months, and i went through a period where i thought just the same thing about it that you did! eventually then i felt better, and realized that it is part of the process. as for the old flame, maybe for now tell you are not available? it sounds like its kind of a dilema for you, and may just throw you back into the habit of drinking if you come to realize its the same old thing with him that it was before, and it makes you sad. and please don't worry about what your ex is doing; you have no control over that and you will just make yourself feel crazy. when you feel good about yourself as a general rule, and life in general, and its a solid feeling, and maybe a bit more sober time under your belt, then perhaps you can find a new relationship other wise, if you don't get what it is you need fromthe relationship, its sure to really knock you for a loop.

and so good on you for the time you have sober! its not easy sometimes, is it? just keep coming on here, and remember, we are all truly in this together!!

xo

gg