View Single Post
Old 01-11-2010, 11:17 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
blackbirdsing

((Thank you Thank you Thank you))

I just found myself lost in his website after reading your recommendations... and then lost again in the itunes store perusing all of the different audio downloads, I had no idea he had written so many books.

I think I'll begin w/ the balance book, I'm really curious/interested to read more of his take on addiction, esp. the idea of loving your addiction... that idea really resonates with me.

I've been reading a lot about the law of attraction and listening to some lectures from Abraham Hicks, they speak in depth about feelings indicating whether or not you are aligned w/ the spirit, and ways to align your thoughts with what you want to attract to your life. Coming from this standpoint the idea of loving your addiction makes a lot of sense to me.

I also saw that he has an audio book w/ carolyn myss- another speaker who I used to love!

I think I might just have to join you and put that quote somewhere I can see it everyday, reading it just now I felt a little of the weight lift from my shoulders.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share : ) Let's keep this thread going!