View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 03:17 PM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Stereosteveo
Nonexistent Willpower

Grats on 2 months B!

Are you trying to say you think sometimes drinking was improving your health? You just might be an alcoholic with that kind of thinking. I sure can relate!!

I mean damn bro, at least being sober you have a chance of allowing your health go the other way? We didn't become full blown alcoholics in 2 months I don't think. I would keep doing the 3 things you mentioned above. Meeting/Sponsor/Steps..

Glad to see your going back to the doctor. You know we can suffer from physical insanity too right? Like not doing anything different physically, but expecting to feel better physically? For me the baby-step method works wonders. Like walking one time around the block equates to 10 miles when compared to not walking around the block at all....

I can't wait to hear how well you are doing in your next update. Remember, when the spiritual maladay is overcome, we straighten out mentally and physically. Usually in that order. But that doesn't means you can't get a heads up on the physical part in the meantime.