View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 06:11 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
myawakening
Seeking Serenity

People...there is a very thin line between love and hate. Taking that into consideration along with the very defective mind of an alcoholic...it's a recipe for disaster. You can not be to careful.

Mine came after me with a knife. I felt the blood rush from my face and out my body. His eyes were wild and I truly thought in that moment...he was going to use it on me. I didn't turn my back to him all night.

What I also learned from other episodes like this is to never let my cell phone or house phone out of my hands. I kept the cell phone or the house phone in my pocket. I am totally serious. That way I didn't have to wonder where it was...just in case.

I also learned (from these types of episodes) that the minute I threated to call the police he backed way down. He is a chicken s--- coward that can only bully me. Otherwise he is a wimp. His alcohol made him the big man.

Real men don't treat their loved ones like this!!! Those of you with children...make sure they understand this behavior is not acceptable!!!