View Single Post
Old 01-04-2010, 12:50 PM
  # 158 (permalink)  
noubledegative

ello & appy new year my soberish friends...all the way from dirty ole NZ

i had a pretty good xmas/new years, attended and played at a 4 day rave music festival type thing...was cool! & i stayed sober the WHOLE time got a bit bored & felt a little alone being amongst so many wasted people all having a great "NORMAL" time, but nothing i couldnt handle, if i felt sad. i just just went and boogied on the dfloor & usually found someone to yack to who who make me larf.

but! no blackouts, paranoia, hangover, headaches, regret, embarrassment, ill health, irrationality, craving, obsession .....seems pretty good trade of to me.

and to come home to my gfriend having "made it" gave me a great sense of pride...and i still hope things will get better as i embrace my sobreity.

so yeah im at day 36...of to the beach today ....woohoo! we have beuat beaches in NZ.

i have also been making some music again! this is great as i pretty much stopped for along time due to binger drinking and all the ill effects.
have a listen to my new tune if you like. sorta chilled electronic bit, nothing to hard out...buts its so good to be being creative again...i can def see this will be part of my recovery.

http://soundcloud.com/double_negativ...lax-remix-clip

i hope you all well & are sticking to your guns...i guess if you reading this...then you def doing something right!

if you considering drinking...DONT! im sure there is something else you can do which will bring a smile to your face & if not, then still DONT! as it'll just make things worse...blah blah you know the deal...

nd