View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 01:04 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
want2Bfree325

I agree that the 4mgs is a low dose and he said that he is "going" to s/w his doctor about upping his medication and that his therapist just told him to find a hobby so that it doesn't get to this point...yeah...It is hard not to feel like I am not enough and all of those other 'codie' feelings. I am trying to step back but when he is here, it is too hard. I was lying in bed with him today watching TV and he's definitely lost a lot of weight. He also found yet another reason to leave today. I don't know what is going on with the Subs but I think I KNOW what is going on with him. I am trying to look out for me and just not play into everything as I have been. As I mentioned, today he left and I have declared not to do the texting or the other things...It just sucks, even if it's not with me by his side I do pray that he finds his way. I am starting to focus more on me too..it's hard to do I must admit but I'm taking it one day at a time. In my heart, I know what I have to do and I am making plans to carry it out once and for all. Thank you again everyone for your advice and kind words