View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 02:03 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
baldjim
jimbo

the amazing thing about my new lease of life at almost fifty is not only has it not cost me a penny i've saved a fortune

well i have not saved it as put it in the bank but i have been able to buy my daughter clothes ,my new born grandson some things

my health is getting better

the ghosts of my past that used to haunt me and torment me when i was drinking are exactly that mostly,ghosts in my past

weather i fly like a phoenex from the ashes of my old horrid life or sink like a stone is pretty much in my hands

i only mix with happy nice people all the toxic quicksand lot that took took took are gone both in real life and online

if people want to insult or tell lies about me now i just laugh and wish them well ,things that used to really bother me when i was drinking just seem so silly now

life is good and is going to get so much better

the emptyness and lonliness i felt when i first stopped drinking and stopped mixing with my old drinking buddies is all but a distant memerry as i have found new friends and new interests ... just as the soberecovery crew said it would so if you are a newbie hang in there it really does get better after 3 months honest it does

so thanks for reading peace to all ...happy new year from jimbo