Thread: Rough Night
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 07:58 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
FreeingMyself

Rough Night

I feel like I have been posting alot lately....but this is such a "intense" time in my relationship.
AH is really stepping up his manipulation and games about the whole being "kicked out" thing. Poor him does nothave a place to live. Poor him has nothing. Poor him, and his "self righteous wife who could care less about whether or not he has shelter or food." Guilt - yep got that...I had it before he started in with this today. But, at the same time, while he goes over and over saying this, and how I have no regard for him as I kicked him out - he totaly looks over the issues that he has no regard for me....let's see in our relationship he has physically threatened me, threatened to kill me more than once, pushed me down, verbally and mentally abused me...and yet I have no regard for him? WOW....and apparentely he believes I need help! He used to be able to pull me into that guilt game.....but when I type here and read what I just typed about what he has done, then I know I am right!!! I appreciate you all listening and commenting - even though it seems like we go through the same things over and over, but it is a learning process....so I am getting there working through all of this! I feel bad that he has no "home" presently, and is staying with a friend....that would suck I agree....but he has shown now 1 sign of acknowledging the boundaries I put in place or my feelings...so while feeling guilty, I do not feel wrong.