Thread: Symptoms
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 09:50 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Mark75

That's not bad... I do 50-70 mins about 5, maybe 6, times a week. I am at a low fitness level for me this year and I am going skiing in Utah in March and I am motivated to get into shape, which helps. Making turns in deep powder at 11 thousand feet for this north-easterner takes a lot of breath ... Sometimes I swing some 8 lb dumbbells around while spinning... that really gets the heart rate up...

I'm thinkin' that since you have done the rehab thing and have said that you are not averse to AA...

Have you thought much about powerlessness? Surrender? Higher Power... You know it's not a weak minded or coward's way out, it's actually a path of great strength and triumph... If you are ready to go to any length... you can PM me... or... there is a lot of experience, strength and hope as pertains to the AA program over in the 12 step support section... maybe you could find something that resonates with you there...

I didn't think I'd be able to say this a year ago, but I'm on the track to being happy, joyous and free... no, it's not all rainbows and ponies coming down from the sky, but it ain't so bad...

Well, gotta go figure out how to re-adjust some bindings and wax and sharpen those skis... gonna hit the local hill first thing in the AM... I'll be checking back though.

Peace
Mark