View Single Post
Old 01-02-2010, 08:00 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
jacksdaughter

Updated on disgusted with AS

Well here's the latest I told him when he got home the other day that I no longer want to have the girlfriend sleeping over (one of my new boundaries). He's 28 she's 27 and they have been alternating living at her mother's and then here occasionally. Just to update we thought they were saving $$ trying to set themselves up etc.. no they haven't saved a dime have been using all the money on drugs. Now they have both been to rehab and from what I can see are staying clean and sober. But I can no longer enable them to keep living like they are children and using us. At this age if they want to live together the should be adults and get their own place not be dong this at their parents. Well after I told him that he huff and puffed ranted and raved and stormed out. Havent heard from him since. ~~ ugh~~ Thanks for listening. Feel a little bad but not bad about the decision I made. I just can't keep this going on any longer. I know it probably seems to him that we changed the rules when in fact finding out about his drug use ... he changed the rules.