Old 12-31-2009, 03:23 PM
  # 40 (permalink)  
CocoaBean

Until I found this website I did think I was going insane, but the more I read what everyone is going thru and feeling, I realize that alcohol turns people into the same monster.
Everyone here is struggling with the same things that I have been the mood swings the going into a total rage for something very small and insignificant to me like lint in the dryer would be a total all out screaming at me........

And the more I read here the more I realize that this is not the life that I want for myself, I don't want to be confused anymore over someone else's actions because I am a normal thinking person who was always told by him that I was "out to lunch" or I was saying something and meaning something else just to confuse him, constantly putting words into my mouth, telling me that he can do better than me, well that is what he said in November when he left me for his "freedom" but what he did was give me my freedom.......thank god

And you do start thinking your the one who is insane..........what a crazy way to live.......