View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 10:14 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
fireman

oxycodone quit help

Hello im very new to this... My doctor about 8 months back gave me 30mg of oxycodone (little blue pill) take every 4-6 hours. when i first started taking them made me sick...doc said i had to get used to them. I pulled my back out bad at work. I have been taking up to 5 or 6 a day now and no reason but addiction and that little buzz . keep going back to the docs and askin for more. Im not the same...me,friends, and girlfriend dont like it. Im very scared of the withdrawl symtoms. I am a career firefighter for about 6 years. I really dont want to lose my job. Im 25 years old and also a smoker. I quit smoking using chantix but year later back to them. I tried stoping the oxycodone cant sleep because i cant stop moving. What should I do? take less and less each day or just set a date and stop? How lond does withdrawl last? what are some of the symptons? I have support from my gf and friends. I did a search on the web and found a over the counter withdrawl help pill... anyone ever use this? I just need some help. I really just want to never take them again.

Thanks

Happy New Year to all!!