View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 05:39 PM
  # 460 (permalink)  
Asta1

Well, you all know the saying "life's a b***h and then you die."It feels like that a lot when you've given up something you really loved doing!! What I didn't love was the excesses that gave me those awful hangovers and other after effects. I wish I could be a "normie." Maybe in a year or two, I can. Has anyone tried MyWayOut? Check out the website. I'm going to give it a try after a little more time.I'ts both a moderation plan but a lot of people abstain that are members.

Day 2 of cleaning our garage. At least 2 more afternoons to go before we're done. You wouldn't believe the amount of crap we've thrown out already!! The garage is supposedly my husband's domain, but yesterday I just started without him while he was out doing errands. What choice did he have but pitch in? (Otherwise I probably would have tossed out a WHOLE BUNCH more stuff.)

Best to everyone. Hang in there Mirage. 2 days does not a failure make. Just get back on that wagon or horse or whatever your preference is and go on with your life as it was before those beers. YOU CAN DO IT! You have kidlets depending on you.