View Single Post
Old 12-30-2009, 07:50 AM
  # 457 (permalink)  
mirage

Hey VC...long time no see! Avatar WAS really cool. The visual effects are really somethin else..beautiful to watch.

Welcome spryte! Glad you joined us!

Well...downer time. I've been better. After I drank the other night, I really didn't feel that lousy about myself. I just figured maybe I'll be the kind of person who abstains for awhile and then drinks occasionally. I can live with that. Then I did it again last night, and now I DO feel lousy. I just wish I could take a vacation from myself. I'm going away today for a couple days (no internet) and I wish I didn't have to take me with me. I know I'll feel better tomorrow..but right now, man. Feelin like a big ol' loser. It seems I DO have to think in 'forever' terms...or at least I ought to be. Very hard to give up this lifestyle. Can't live with it, can't live without it...that's how it feels today..I know that's not factually accurate, but that's how it feels at this moment. Thing is, I don't even know what happened. Besides me cognitively making poor decisions, the why of it is confusing. I really wish I had you guys with me this weekend via computer. Right now all I wanna do is be here with people who get me.

So, that's me for now. You guys have a great New Year...lookin forward to gettin back to ya. Hugs out to all...
Linda