Old 12-29-2009, 06:32 PM
  # 152 (permalink)  
Zencat
Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude

How-de-do secular ones.

That's a lot to go through in one year Alera. I'm hoping next year will be a kinder on for you and your family.

Originally Posted by gneiss
The truth is we had a lot of fun when we were up to no good and I don't know what it will be like with both of us clean and sober. I don't know what he'll be like while he's getting back to normal.
Drug use dose have that great appeal with all that unreal high times and stuff. If it wasn't for the hell that a come down brings; depression, tissue damage, psychological suffering...well we addicts that sought recovery know the drill...using drugs would be fun. Yet its exciting to relearn how to be fun in sobriety. I love to release my inner adolescent and be a big goofball.

X-Mas went well. Spent a few days with my sister and mom. I have such a time with leaving my home and the town I'm in. I just don't feel comfortable being to far away from my girlfriend. Anywho its still good to get out and about every once and a wile. All is well on the sober front...ODAAT. Other than that life is as it is and I'm good with that.