View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 02:31 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
pray4joy

Angry O MAN, suckered in again

As you may or may not know, I am trying to get gainful employment so that I can move out.
Even though he is abstaining, it doesn't stop, I guess this time is my fault. My fault by trying to be "civil" while we wait to move on.
AH has a slight cold, you would think he is dying. The past two days has been full of his moaning and complaining Mr.Misery. Now I've had a cold before and I do know it is miserable...but here is the rub, after 2 days of basically ignoring him I got sucked in...he asked if I would make him some Chicken Noodle Soup. What a piece of work, I didn't make it right, didn't serve it in the correct mug and it was too hot...it erupted into the horror of horrors. My fault, I should have declined the request and had him instead complain that I wouldn't make him soup. AH's - can't live with them, can't kill them and certainly can't please them. He is ALWAYS abusive when he doesn't feel well...whining, simpering and disgusting! Even if he hasn't been drinking. I should have just taken the dog for a walk instead.
I can't wait til I get on my own.