View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 02:29 PM
  # 27 (permalink)  
lionheart
20/12/09

Originally Posted by lagirl310 View Post
Hi Lores,

There are a couple of us newbies here who have kind of latched on to each for support in taking this journey together. I myself am on day six. It hasn't really been that hard for me yet because I don't think I was physically addicted. However, I am VERY concerned about how I'm going to feel three months from now because I had become so emotionally dependent. Right now it all feels like a challenge and a wonderful journey. But I tend to get bored with things easily and I fear I will grow tired of being happy. Does that make sense? I specialize in self-sabotage.

Anyway, after being here for almost a week I can tell you that when newbies come on (including myself) I sense panic, chaos, fear, desperation, volatility, self loathing, self sabotage and defeat. Yet when the long-timers come on and speak I sense their peace, joy, contentment, relief, safety, serenity and a deep self-love. And all I can say is, I want to be like them.

Good luck and I'm happy to be taking this journey with you. May we all come out on the other side.
Took the words out of my mouth - considering same day together, it makes sense huh lagirl!

Good luck and stay here and post, no one will judge what you say etc just keep posting!