Thread: I am so scared
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 06:29 AM
  # 25 (permalink)  
Horselover

Minute I think its great that you are addressing your drug problem. I think your family dynamics must definitely benefit from counseling. I think there are many layers to the issues in your family and I would start by addressing the first issue you have the most control over and that's your addiction. Your children didn't react to your going into rehab as you wanted them to, but children are curious people. They mask their real emotions and act out quite often their anger. I wouldn't worry about them not acting or saying the things you think they should, but go ahead with your plans on getting clean. Life has a way of ironing out the wrinkles eventually after we clean up ourselves or a direction is shown to us and we are more capable of handling it then.

I wish you well and I hope you continue with your plans on becoming clean. I, myself, have RLS (restless legs) and I have addressed it by getting out of bed and stretching or taking a herbal pill that helps calm them down. Sometimes ibuprofin helps. It is a pain to deal with, but it can be dealt with.