Thread: I am so scared
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2009, 04:08 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
minute

Thank you for all your responses, it really helps a lot!
I would be totally depressed if no one responed. I feel so alone that it is so nice to have you all. Thanks again from the bottom of my heart...

I wish I would have got all this good advise about telling my kids before I talked to them. Your right, I know they have to be scared and showing it in they own ways. I will talk to them again tomrrow in a different light.

I have been up all night with resless legs going crazy. I had 6 perc's and spaced them out all day but it has not been near enough.

I did not go to rehap today because my 15 year old attacked my hudband last night and broke his ribs. Then he stuck a 12 inch knife to his neck and said he wantd to die. I could not calm him down so I called the police. It was the same police man that was out to our house a few weeks ago when my husband attacked my son. (He thought it was my son the last time and I didn't correct him, My son is out of control. They filed a report on my son, he now has a record and he has to go in front of the judge and will get probation and ??? The fight was all about my son wanting his cell phone back that we took from him because he got 3 days ISS for texting at school and would not give the phone up. He is so disrespectful and thinks he can't live without his cell phone, but he wont follow the rules at home or school about when he can use it.
I realy think the police scared my son.
I must tell you my husband did not hit back because he was afraid he would go to jail if he did. The police did have a long talk with my son and straightened him out on the fighting issues and more (great cop).

Sugah,
A lot of comments have been made about how my drug issues, me being stoned etc. I don't feel they affect me that way. Of course it has have affected my children, but they have never noticed anything. Most all drugs users probably say this but, honestly, I am a great parent. Not the best I can be, because I have no energy when I don't take them. I have no energy and can not work when I am not of my meds. So I save them for when the kids get home from school so I can be "normal" when they are home. The pain meds don't string me out, they make give me pain free energy, make me a happier and more loving mom. My hope and prayers are that if I get off them, I can handle the pain and WILL have more energy all the time not just when I am on the meds.

Has anyone been thru this and know if this is true???

I hope things are better at the house tomorrow because I think it is reallly going to get hard on me with no meds and I don't want my kids to see this. The whole situation is very hard but I know I will be hurting way moe tomorow and would like to go to rehap!
Thanks again so mucj

Last edited by minute; 12-27-2009 at 04:09 AM. Reason: spelling