Old 12-22-2009, 07:53 AM
  # 138 (permalink)  
gneiss
Never settle.

I hated working retail, but especially around Christmas. As if the customers weren't bad enough, you're forced to listen to Christmas carols during your entire shift. Miserable. The cheesy music that was on the PA the rest of the year was easy to ignore but those carols would work their way into your brain.

Last night the dope pusher guy I mentioned was at it again, calling me, telling me he had some dope. I decided to stay home this time, and if he showed up I was going to call the police. I'm tired of the games. About 30 minutes after he quit calling me I heard a knock on the door. I thought, "Here he is. It's on." I grabbed my phone and looked through the peep hole. And there on my porch was my old coke dealer. He brought me a Christmas present. WTF? How often does the guy you bought coke from bring you a Christmas present? I guess I should be glad it wasn't a bag of coke (though proving he could get some laughs out of it he did include a bottle of Coca-Cola... that was pretty funny).

Better get to work. *Sigh*