View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 07:45 PM
  # 28 (permalink)  
Luckyv2
JUST DO IT!!

This topic caught my eye and the only reason it did is cause of my own mental issues which I have to live with. Lately my thoughts haven't been very well at all. Do I belong here. I should even be asking the same things.

The reason that I say this is because not of drinking or the using although I truly believe that those have really messed up my brain.

I don't feel as if I am wanted anywhere, in town where I live, in meetings, and on all the websites that I attend. This all has to do with what alcohol and drugs have done to me. I am pretty sure that I wasn't normal anyways...but I have never been this far down ever, it seems as if it is worse than when I was using.

It sucks wondering each day if you should just end things.

Blessings

I hope that you can feel as if you belong. I am not too sure how that feels, although

I was reading a lot of my earlier threads here at SR

SR is the first website that I ever joined in my life...They loved me until I could love myself.

Well I don't love myself today....I haven't loved myself for a long time now. I am just very afraid that the last relapse totally messed up my brain.

Just life in general I don't like, matter of fact I can see some good sometimes.

I pray everyday, sometimes always talking to God,

Yet I don't hear anything.

I don't feel anything but hatred toward myself.

I am just talking LOL

thanks for allowing me to share