View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 03:18 PM
  # 52 (permalink)  
Aysha
Looking For Myself...Sober

Forme..It didnt matter what anyone told me my addiction was going to do. Like I already didnt know. With countless guns that have been put to my head wasnt a clear enough message.
If that doesnt say your gonna die, I dont know what does.
And that still didnt stop me for years. What makes you think, you telling me my life sucks is going to change that?
So when I look for support and need help to get clean. The last thing I need someone telling me is what I already have lived for x amount of years. I want a solution and I want to know that its going to get better no matter how far gone I am.
It doesnt take a freakin rocket scientist to figure out your probably going to die.
I already know all about my addiciton. What I dont know is recovery.
And I may not be clean very long. But I have been at it long enough to know that if I didnt have hope and positive support from people. Why would I even care? I would go on thinking that my life was being in the street, selling my ass and going in and out of jail, just begging for someone to take me out.
Now where the tough love comes in is when someone needs to call me on my BS. But dont tell me **** I already know. No kidding my life sucks. No **** I will probably die if I keep going. Why do you think I am here to begim with?
This topic got really freakin lame.
Some of you need to grow up.