View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 08:30 AM
  # 415 (permalink)  
mirage

Hi guys! Yep Asta..the party was really fun. My family is great..aunts, uncles, cousins, cousins' kids, etc. The kids were really cute..sang songs and put on a little Christmas play. The food was outstanding and plentiful. Hey..we're Italians.

Glad to hear you guys are doing well. I'm good here, too. 36 days today. Tonight is the finale of Survivor. I don't think I've watched it sober before.

My hub still drops comments about drinking, like yesterday he said "when was the last time we went to a bar and just got loaded?" ugh. It's my fault for playing this whole thing kinda light heartedly, like I'm just cutting the frequency down. I think he'd be a little disappointed if I said point blank..I will not be drinking again. And truth be told, I don't want to say that out loud, cuz I'm trying to think about it on a day to day basis, and I'd feel foolish if I said that and then drank a week later, ya know? Anyway..that sort of bugs me, but at the same time I know it's my own fault. By the way, when he said that I replied, "is this conversation helpful?" Lol! I just got a little frustrated, cuz really, part of me would really like to go out to the bar with him and tie one on. I don't spend time thinking/fantasizing about that..it's not helpful, and there's no point. sigh. Not sure where I'm going with this, but I needed to get it out there.