View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 01:48 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
FreeingMyself

What do you think?

Well, here I am 3 weeks in to be seperating, and my AH shows up today and says he's staying and ready to come home. OK...well I decided a while back I had 1 last try in me, so I was willing, although he didn't ask my opion on. Anyway, didn't last long before he was mad. He walked in around 10:30 this morning, and took a shower, changed clothes, did some laundry, then found his normal spot with his computer on the bed while watching TV. Didn't start out real well. Anyway, I made the kids lunch, and sent my oldest son to let him know. He didn't come out until we were almost done, and he came up and in my ear said, "Where's my lunch?" I said I told you to come, there is still some here go ahead, and he grabbed lunch and then went back to the bedroom. OK, shocker...nothing new there. Then I wanted ttheo lay down for a little while, so I went to lay down and he starts asking me to have sex etc, and then asking me if I met anyone at the Xmas party the other day. The party w/ my staff from my school where I teach...I was not surprised as he always things I am cheating...however #1 I am 20 weeks pregnant and #2 it was with the girls I work w/ and their husbands....he knew that REALLy he's going to go there? So I said, I have done nothing wrong and don't deserve this questioning. OK....so I got up and went out with the baby to the living room to play. Then around 4:30 I am cleaning our room and he starts grabbing me, and i ask him to stop and this makes him mad. I said, that isn't going to happen, we haven't really resolved anything....well at that point he just gotta madder and madder....and decided he was leaving "for good." Well....ok, what the heck...did he really expect to walk right in as if the last 3 weeks and lots of horrible words/things haven't been said and pretend that nothing had happened? Just go about life? And he hasn't really seen our daughter in like 3 weeks....and he held her for a total of about 15 or so minutes. What is up with this? What was this? An attempt to see if we could slide right back in to old routnes w/out changing anything???? Any advice or thoughts appreciated!