Old 12-18-2009, 02:42 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
silkspin

Thanks everyone for their support, it really really helps. You all have wise things that I can take to heart.

Bernadette you are so on the mark! If it's not one thing it's the other and as a recovering codie I'm trying to focus on finding my balance point which where peace and serenity lie - in the present. I'm not sure what tomorrow will bring so I must stop worrying. Things are very different he's right about that, but it could still go either way. I have better things to do than obsess about which way the scales will go. Today I actually had no time to think about it, as I worked to package and bring Christmas baskets to the needy. This especially helped to get my mind off and focus on my blessings since there are many much less fortunate than me.

He called today to ask how I was - he usually calls me every day anyhow but today I sensed (or maybe just my hypervigilance radar!) that he was searching to see if I was upset. I didn't talk to him much after our initial conversation, and then went early to bed. I will not be bringing it up again, and I'll be talking to my sponsor either today or tomorrow. Thanks again everyone for your support.