View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 09:57 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
PrimalScream

Thanks for the replys guys. As I mentioned I don't have a problem getting to sleep, and I have taken sublingual melatonin often, also I have tried calcium and mag, I might try that natural calm you mentioned ExNavyInHouston. My only problem is I wake up after 4 or 5 hours tops and can't seem to fall back to sleep. It would be great if that was all the sleep I needed, but it's not as I am exhausted everyday. I'm actually looking into biophasic sleep, some folks sleep for 4 or 5 hours usually starting around 2am and then have a 1.5 hour nap around 5 or 6 pm. They say they feel fantastic doing it and they have more time in their day...that might work for me as I can do the 4 or 5 hours at a stretch then I could just take the nap after work and be able to stay up until 2am...that would actually be pretty cool if it worked. Anyway, thanks again for the responses...I didn't really think I would find a cure but it's nice to be able to talk about it with others that understand. Have a great day!
ps...today is 100 days!!