Old 12-18-2009, 03:28 AM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Tazman53
Follow Directions!

VENT SHARON!!!!! VENT AWAY!!!!! LOL

I love SR, it is an awesome suplement to my AA program!

I doubt very seriously if I would have ever even sought out SR if it were not for AA.

AA saved my life and I continue to grow daily in AA in little tiny baby steps, SR is very similar to the AA fellowship, minus the real time hugs, handshakes, smiles, tears, understanding looks, the hope one gains seeing that twinkle in some ones eyes as thier life really changes and their beast is lifted off of their backs. Real laughter and face to face support and the ability to simply pick up a phone and call some one you Really know at any time of the day or night and knowing that if you need them to come over or meet you some where they will.

SR has brought me so much Experience, Strength, & Hope from both people who use AA and those that do not.

At SR I see people grow, I see our disease in all phases, it reminds me many times of where I came from and also shows me where I can go..... up or down.

I would like to thank every single person that post here, you all are a part of my recovery, I learn what to do and what not to do.