Thread: Ugh! Another
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 06:59 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Elsie

Ugh! Another

Another hill on this roller coaster ride with him. A small one, but a good example of how he can flip like a switch. We were texting back and forth, he was saying various things like how beautiful I was, that he sometimes forgets just how much he loves me, but for some reason he woke up today and he felt like a new man...he went on to say a few more nice things.
I said that that was nice to hear, but where was it coming from, and his reply was "Xmas Spirit?" I said no..what we were talking about before.

About 5 mins later he called me, to say goodnight I guess. He was asking about our son and the other kids, then asked about the last thing I texted to him...I said I couldn't remember what I had texted him...I simply just couldn't recall! I have 4 kids and it's bedtime and I was getting kids to bed, he caught me off guard and I just couldn't remember. He sighed.
I could tell that was a bad sign.
He asked why I couldn't remember. I said I dunno, I feel it at the time, text it, then after a few minutes I forget! (especially when I'm super busy!)
He said he had to go.
I asked why, and he said there's someone at the door. (lie, he was in bed, there was no one at his door)
Then something happened to the phone, either he accidently hit something on his phone, or I did it to mine and he couldn't hear me anymore.
He ended up hanging up, then I did as well. I called back, but he didn't answer.
I texted him asking what happened, and no reply.

He goes from telling me he really loves me and he's a new man, to being so annoyed that he wants to get off of the phone with me because I couldn't remember what I texted to him during one of my busiest times of the day.

ARGH!!!!