Thread: sigh
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 03:32 PM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Impurrfect

(((Vegi)))

I'm in the same boat. I seem to barely scrape by, and then some other bill pops up or something is needed on the car....driving 40 miles, one way to work and I wait tables. Some nights the tips don't cover the gas money

Like Tyler, I'm living at home, but I'm older...very humbling, but I'm grateful I have that choice.

I was told, once "look at all you've gotten through" and had to think "what the heck are they talking about" (this was from someone on SR). After some thinking, I thought about the times I'd vented, panicked, stressed and couldn't believe it, but in hindsight, there were really, no big deal. Of course, at the time, they were HUGE!!!!!

I think I'm finally getting to the point where either I'm tired of stressing or getting better at letting go, but I'm not quite as stressed. Well, I wasn't until I found out my XABF died 2 weeks ago in a crack house...kind of put MY life into perspective and has thrown me for a loop, but I'll get back on track. I mention this to remind you, as it reminded ME, of where we're NOT.

Hang in there, sweetie, and keep posting/venting...it really does help.

Hugs and prayers!

Amy