View Single Post
Old 12-16-2009, 06:30 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
endzoner
Being Me for the first time

Howdy Bigtex.. I was gonna say exaclty what 4ever said , is there some form of park or something along them lines , that you can go to . hows bout it being you and your kido's time .. ask him what it is he would like to do and do that .. lil ones are so easy to please when it comes to doing something w/ there #1 hear in there life , And like dr phil says same sex parent is the one they look up to the most .
I forgot my manners Welcome to the family of SR .. Your gonna find its not easy in the beginning , not to scare you off , thats so not my intention .. But it does and it will get easier with each passing day , thats not to mean you reward your self for passing a day with a drink of booze . thats not the idea way to stay on the path of recovery .
Have you concidered AA or any sort of recovery program ? Those troubled times you speak of would be the ideal time to make ameeting to get you a start on a wonderful path to recovery , I myself am entering my 7th yr of no drink and it is possible to acheive if you want it bad enuff and are willing to go to any length to acheive it . No excuses .
It wouldnt hurt you to seek medical advice on this to help you with the possible with drawl symptoms . and do be very honnest with them , they cant help you if you dont help them to understand whats going on in your body .
We do have a chat room , your feling a bit outta sorts .. come on in grab a chair and say hi . we dont bite ... much huggles Endzy