View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 10:49 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
katie44

Thankyou for your postings. I wouldnt take him home it would just be the same cycle again, broken promises, lies and chaos. Your right Kitty he is the one that has stolen our business cheques time and time again. I think come March he will be going to jail. ( finally ) he needs to face his consequences, the crown keeps giving him probation etc. That is what is so sad with addiction we always have to proceed with caution. He just looks so broken, so sad, tired, and really messed up. Truly I dont know if he is any closer to recovery. I dont get my hopes up with him anymore. Its the depression that worries me, he constantly talks about giving up the struggle. I dont know if it is a manipulative tactic or he means it. What he does finally get is he is no longer in our home, nor our business, no more money nothing. I guess no pain, no consequences he will never get better. Truly he looked horrible all beat up covered in blood . It made me angry to see him this way. All I could think " are you ever going to go into recovery"