Thread: sigh
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 10:17 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
vegibean

Cool sigh

***Drinking is not an option here. I just need to get out what I'm feeling***

I know others have it worse, I am grateful for a lot of what I have and where I'm at today, but I am still struggling.

I am at a whole new crossroads in my life and I feel like I NEED to ask for help from my family and friends. I'm hoping that I find some resolution, I'm just tired of being so stressed out.

School is a 100% green light and going. That has to stay. My sobriety is on that top of the list as well. ME, I am also up there. These things are the most important and I feel, have to be.

Financially however, I am not doing so well. I know a lot of people are in a crunch right now and have been. While (for those of you that know the past situation) I have a roommate and the bills are being split........ yes, it helps, but things are tight and I'm slowly going down again.

My job, love it, but the gas to get there is taking a toll. Not so good.

My youngest son, my X husband...........they are to be considered here, but how much???

Something has got to give.

What I have been doing? Writing affirmations to myself and doing a lot of meditating and cheering myself as always. I don't allow myself to be "stuck" in my head. I'm staying focused, "keeping my eye on the prize." I do have faith and believe that I will get through all the new stuff going on in my life. I've already gone through a lot the last almost three years, so I KNOW I can do this!!!!!

Heh, I also put myself back on my Prozac today.

I am literally doing the best I can to take care of myself.

Anyway, I really needed to share this with my most favorite sober online community. This place is always so supportive and while I have been absent.........well, there's the reason. I don't like being a downer but I have been for weeks.

While I know I'm doing all I can to pull myself out of this funk, this is where I'm at today.

Thanks for letting me share.