Old 12-10-2009, 07:22 PM
  # 111 (permalink)  
gneiss
Never settle.

Good to be back; my finals are over and I can talk to people again!! I'd rather just go take a test for a couple hours and be done with it but all of my professors gave us either take-home finals or final projects. I hate that because I have zero work ethic or self-discipline until right before the deadline so the last week has been pretty intense getting everything done.

All my energy has been used to finish my homework and now I'm looking at the wreckage knowing my roommate will be home in 20 minutes and I should probably clean up. I can't do homework in a nice orderly fashion. By the time I'm done there's always paper on every surface in the room. At least I get it done! I have a little cottage industry going helping people write papers. For the last couple semesters I've made a few hundred bucks helping people write papers for classes I've never even taken and each one of those papers has gotten an A. I'm kinda good at it, maybe I'll work for one of those research paper mills if this geology thing doesn't work out