Thread: Help
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 10:12 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
teke
grateful rca

the truth is, i'm honestly feeling done with this relationship. this is my 2nd marriage so i think i know what i'm feeling. i'm not angry, and i feel that i've basically forgiven him. i'm just DONE. you guys have all said that "when i've had enough, i will know it" and thats how i feel. i've felt this way for a while now. i think he should know already and shouldn't even want to take me through all this emotional stuff.

i know all this jailhouse talk is just that but even if it wasn't, i'm still feeling DONE. why can't we just let it be what it is without going through all this other stuff. i thought he was done a couple yrs ago so why do i feel so guilty when it seems he think we should just pick up the relationship where we left off 2yrs ago. it makes me sad for him when i think he thinks that way because i don't want to be the one to hurt no one. i feel as if i did all i knew to do to make it work in the past, don't want to do any more but i still have this feeling to deal with.. what is wrong with me.