Thread: Omg
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 09:46 AM
  # 86 (permalink)  
Hurtbad2505

Originally Posted by coffeedrinker View Post
hurtbad,
how are things going now?

sounds very painful - i know that we can get wrapped up in their successes (feeling good) as well as their failures! i felt like i was kicked in the stomach when my husband relapsed after a year of sobriety, then it was a long road to realizing that it wasn't about me!

i don't understand where the syringe comes in if he is on methadone. anyone?
is he shooting the methadone, or stopped taking it and went back the the h?

i think you have already decided, but i would not allow him to stay til the first. i would also not wait for a u.a. to come back, but i guess you're past that now?

may i ask how the gf got his clean pee from your freezer? she has access to your house? or maybe it was hers....hmmm
Thanks for caring Things have calmed down with him, (not me though, I'm still disappointed and mad as hell) he came down from his Xanax high and was sick sick sick to realize what he had done. He really doesn't realize what he looks and acts like when he is on that stuff, he thinks he is perfectly normal and can't understand why other people say he is slurring and acting high. It's bizarre really.

I believe he shot heroin with the syringe, and yes I'm 100% sure he is still going to the methadone clinic and getting his dose. I don't know enough about it to be sure, but I think since he has been reducing his dose, you actually can get high on the heroin??

Ok from what I can tell, he had frozen urine in his gf's freezer, how they got it passed the testing people, I have no idea. He must have saved some right after he took his pre-employment test and obviously was planning on getting high at some point (I think it was pot up until the last episode with the Xanax) not that it matters.

He says he will be out in two weeks, not doing rehab...but if he loses his job I don't see where he plans on getting the money to move...not my problem I guess. If he doesn't lose his job, I am just praying that this was a wake up call for him and he will finally do the work he needs to do to stay sober and work some kind of program instead of just doing it himself and the monthly groups he attends at the clinic.

He knows where the NA meetings are...he's been to them before...pray that he goes again..