View Single Post
Old 12-05-2009, 04:51 AM
  # 357 (permalink)  
Tytan

Day 26!
I’m posting a bit earlier than usual today. I’m a todo list freak and posting was next on my list… I am one of those people who needs to accomplish everything in order… or else I get annoyed. I know… I’m a freak. Anyway, my wife took my son to Mickey on ice with some other friends of our… giving me the house to myself for a whole 4 hours! Although I really want to lounge on the couch in my underwear eating popcorn and catching up on Dexter… I have a ton of things on my todo list to catch up on. Having four hours at home along never happens… so I need to take advantage of it. So… I am posting early so I can focus.
Except that could be hard… the roofers are here again and jackhammering upstairs… I probably couldn’t hear the TV anyway… so I have the iPod strapped on rocking to Ben Folds.
Thirsty: Yes graduating is scary! It’s supposed to be scary. If you think about it… if you go to college right after high school you would have been in school pretty much your entire lifetime. I started preschool at 3 years and graduated college at 22. When I graduated undergrad I had been a full time student for 86% of my life. I started grad school when I was 28… and now at 32 I’ve been a full time student for 72% of my life. When you do the math it’s staggering… and scary… most of us as we complete school don’t even have memories of NOT being in school. Erg. It’s worth it though! When you no longer have to worry about school is when the true adventure of life starts!... until you start Grad school… loL!