View Single Post
Old 12-04-2009, 12:59 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
endzoner
Being Me for the first time

yoooo Jes... Its not always easy and we all know that . Hows bout doing something differant ... Maybe rent a movie , or going out for a bite to eat , askin a friend that supports your choice on recovery to join yah . or a AA meeting if your into that , after all your not the only one thinkin friday means FRYday .
do a lil something for yourself besides takin on the drink . Im sure you can find things around your place that have been needing attention . cleaning something or putting a coaat of paint on something . Ive always made lists of things that Id like to get done and when I get bored and antsy , I pull out my list and do something , Not only does it help feeling as tho you have accomplished something it also uses up time .
When I was in classes we watched some flicks , there was one with Richard Pryor .. now of corse this was stand up comidy but ooh how it made sence , was one of them aha moments for me .. you know how we work sooo hard 5 days a week to have off time and RR but to only go out and get shizt faced and play sick all the next 2 days off just cuz it was fri and we deserved a nite out .. was it worth it ?? heck no it wasnt .. Friday is just another day that ends in Y ... If nuttin Jes come hang out with us in chat .. you know where we are , dont know if this helped or not , but there a zillion reasons to stay sober tonite .. and I cant think of one reason why you need to stop and get a drink ..
Huggles Endzy