Thread: Pink Cloud?
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 12:24 PM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Recovered1

Originally Posted by Aysha View Post
I know we have had these iscussions alot in the past. I have some questions.

How long does a pink cloud usually last?
How can you tell if thats what it is?

You all seen how crazy I was before I relapsed. It was like my life was perfect and everything was falling into place with little effort. I mean I made efforts where needed but alot of the other things just kinda fell right into place. My father told me I was on a pink cloud. If thats true I was on it for a few months. I didnt think they lasted that long. But it also did cross my mind that that may be why I was feeling the way I was. I mean it was like I was in a freakin fantasy land. I honestly couldnt believe how great everything was going.

Is the pink cloud just a feeling or does it also come from what happens in your life.
Menaing I felt like a million bucks but at the same time I am not lieing. Everything went just as I had hoped for. I mean everything.

Some people like that cloud. Some get alot from it. But I always seem to crash hard from it.

Anyone have any insight?
I've never had a pink cloud, which is why I cannot stay sober. I just sink, sink, sink. But God Bless ya if you've had one.

Near as I can surmise, you may be running into PAWS. The good news is PAWS in your situation is you might not have an underlying psychiatric condition. You may only have the drug issue to overcome. Your prognosis is favorable.