View Single Post
Old 07-07-2002, 06:16 PM
  # 35 (permalink)  
JT
Supply Manager

MG,

Thank you for the trip down memory lane...however I used Hamms Beer cans to set my hair...remember me mentioning that my father is an A?

I held my head in front of the fan to dry it...then I took the hood off the hair dryer and used the hose blowing hot air...now there is an invention for you!

Remember having no air conditioning??

The movies were a quarter.

The Beatles on Ed Sullivan?

I must be having the longest birthday on record! I was just thinking about my debate wih you all about my DESERVING a nice dinner on my birthday so I laid down the gauntlet with Ward and all along he was planning a suprise party! Oh my God! I was giving him nightmares! He mailed invitations...I repeat...Ward went into a store...purchased...filled out...bought stamps for...and mailed invitations! He gave a party in my house...and it was spotless because HE cleaned it after he got me out of here. So he was in the midst of a logistical tap dance and here I come acting like a spoiled child insisting that he bow before me on my birthday! Oh my God!

So take the cost and work of this party...and add the $300 or so that this dinner cruise ran... because I had to have a new outfit...right? And shoes... So we are on Michigan Avenue and I drag him into a Sunglasses Hut and "Oh Ward...these are the sunglasses that I really, really, really, really, really, have to have"...and he buys them.

What a diva I can be!

Oh well...I didn't have any idea...and his track record has been less than stellar...and really I WAS just trying to take care of myself...the only problem was SO WAS HE! Once again I was getting my own way!

Love you guys!