View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 11:58 AM
  # 268 (permalink)  
Tytan

Day 13… I can’t believe it’s almost two weeks! Crazy!
Things are going as smooth as can be expected. My wife had another hard day. Today she was like, “I wish loving words and behavior could erase everything that has been done… but I guess I will just be entitled to some bad days every once and a while.” Very true. At this point I know we are committed to working this out. But, it’s going to be rough from time to time… she’s right… getting sober isn’t going to erase the past… but hopefully it was change our future.
Asta: You are the zillionth person who’s recommended “Big Bang Theory”. We watched the pilot and thought it was cute… but for some reason we didn’t continue with it. But, due to all the recommendations… I downloaded the first two seasons on iTunes… iTunes is a God send being over here… I can get my hands on anything and everything! So, we’ve already discussed making Big Band Theory our “after baby show” we’ll need something to veg-out to at strange hours, so we might as well work our way through a show.
Watson: Yeah, I’m interested in learning more about tea… I need something to replace all of the beerology I have stored in my brain. And I have to say… a cup of tea at the end of the day is a great thing.
Akazia: Wow… you have a remarkable intro and my heart goes out to both you and your daughter. I have a three year old son… so I can imagine how hard it is for you.
Go Falcons!