Old 11-21-2009, 07:41 PM
  # 42 (permalink)  
SalParadise1951

So I'm about to return to the Unitarian Church tomorrow. Mods, you needn't delete or move this post as I am still I committed agnostic, whatever that means Anyway, I'm a bit nervous about the whole deal. I left the church because I couldn't bear to show up hungover if and when I could get out of bed on a Sunday. The principles of the church have been a source of inspiration for me despite my severed ties but nowadays I feel like I need to get some hustle behind my muscle. I spoke with our pastor and she is more than happy to have us back. Still, walking back in there is not going to be an easy thing to do.

Anyway I'm fighting some urges right now. I haven't had any in a while. Its like there was a weird knock at the door and as I cracked the door my addiction poked its head in and said "what's going on?" This preoccupation isn't very intense and I'll get through it. I think it has to due with the fact that I finally have a job that doesn't require me to work every weekend. On top of this, my wife's off with some friends and on top of that some friends of mine are all getting together tonight to have some drinks. Given the situation, I'm extremely glad that I made the commitment to attend services tomorrow morning. I think I'll just sit back, listen to some tunes and kick it with my beagle. I guess I can do some more work on the CBA I started the other day too.