Old 06-07-2004, 09:20 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
dark angel

Keep running it help with the depression. Usually when I have slipped back into a depression stopping exercising is the first to go. Then I will stop doing things I enjoy and beore you know it I am thinking negatively and begin isolating or sleeping too much. Next thing I know the depression is right on top of me and I wonder why I did't see it coming. It is always a downward spiral. Now if I see any of those signs I know its time to check myself and see whats going on in my life. I urge you to start exercising again. Take little baby steps to get you moving in a positive direction again. Before you know it things will get better. The doctor that told you "that thats about as good as you will get" is an idiot. Just because he is a doctor doesn"t make what he said true. A doctor once told my mom she had cancer, it wasn't true, a doctor told me I had a heart problem. Ten years later I get checked and guess what I have a healthy heart. I am sure there are all kinds of stories out there like that. So don't accept that as your personal truth, keep trying never give up and settle for anything less.