View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 07:10 PM
  # 211 (permalink)  
Asta1

Originally Posted by richietenebaum View Post
I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.
Welcome to the "sick and tired of being sick and tired" website! Glad you joined us. I have found a tremendous amount of support here, both from reading and posting, not to mention finding people that I like to think of as friends, even tho I've never met them in person. Feel free to share anything on this thread or any other. People will not criticize. We've all been there before and back. If you slip, it is just that, a slip. Recover and get back to sobriety as fast as you can. Don't wallow in it and think, well I ruined it, I might as well go whole hog. You really don't want that really bad hangover, right?
I joined in October and had 17 days sober when the little voices in my head said, "Go ahead, you can handle a drink or two." Hah!! Next thing I knew the bottle was empty. I'm now on day 13 and feeling good. I don't dare to look too far into the future -- but taking it "one day at a time."

Look forward to hearing more from you. Read other newcomers posts and you will find lots of people just like you.