View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 01:20 PM
  # 181 (permalink)  
Asta1

Tytan, now matter where you are you can order Dunkin Donuts coffee online at dunkindonuts.com. Also if you google dunkindonuts coffee coupon, web sites will pop up where you can print out coupons for money off. DD web site says you can order whole beans or ground. It seems like you are set to make progress on your marriage. That's great. I have an amazing understanding husband. He has learned he can't control my drinking and certainly has learned over the years that "enabling" is not good for either of us. He has definitely seen an improvement in my mood and temperament this last week. I'm going to repeat myself here (forgive me folks for those who read this before) but I heard something on a TV show a while back that really stuck, kind of a bumper sticker mentality thing. "Happiness is a choice." I printed it out on a large sticky and stuck it in the kitchen. When drinking I so often would wallow in resentment, self pity, etc. Then when I first got sober, I wallowed in the "poor me, everyone else can drink, why can't I?" It's only day 12 this time around but the happiness choice thing has really been helpful. It really makes for a better day with the right attitude. If I start the same old "vicious cycle" (take note VC) I will be attending that same old pity party again. Hope everyone has a great day.