View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 11:34 AM
  # 179 (permalink)  
Tytan

Day 7 and all everything feels pretty darn good. I won’t bore you guys with the play by play but things are good and I’ve decided to finish that spiritual journey I started years ago and it looks like my wife is interested in joining me. Yeah, we doesn’t really *****-foot around in our household.

Eureka: Welcome and congrats on day 2! Yes, I 100% agree… my wife has a heart of gold. I am seeing a side of her right now that I didn’t realize was there, which motivates me even more. I hope all is well in your neck of the woods.

Thirsty: Welcome Back! Thank for the hug… right back at you.

-----------------

Comments on VC’s “Beer Day”

Asta: I agree with Coffee thing. I am drinking tons of it… but then again I was drinking tons of it before I quit the booze. You know what I miss Dunkin Donuts Coffee. Mmmm… Dunkin… I think you’ve lost me now.

Eueka: Would the herion be in honor of watching football? Hmmm… football… this absurd logic could really catch on… VC… your thoughts?

Threshold: I’m with you… but I don’t think VC should feel guilty about stickin’ his friend with the gluten-free beer. I think VC helped his friend out. I wouldn’t be surprised is VC’s buddy discovers there is a bigger market for gluten-free beer than he things!

----------------------

Sorry about my huge mass response posting. The time zone kills me… I can only post once a day… so I’m making the most of it.